- Abstracts containing original scientific work related to field of breast cancer are invited.
- The abstract should be restricted to a maximum of 300 words, Times new roman font size 12.
- It should include the following sections : Title , Authors & Institution , Objectives, Methods, Results, Conclusions.
- Abstracts are to be submitted online through the conference website.
- It is mandatory that the delegate is registered for the conference.
- The cut-off date for abstract submission is 25th October, 2018 before 1700hrs. No abstracts will be considered after this deadline.
- All abstract will be screened by Scientific Committee.
- Poster should be not more than 4ft in height & 3ft in width
All the accepted abstracts shall be displayed in the poster session and would be adjudicated by a panel of eminent judges on Day 1 of conference (10th November, 2018). The 6 best posters will be selected for 'award oral presentation' to be held on Day 2 of conference (11th November, 2018). All abstract presenters are therefore requested to also prepare an 8 minutes oral presentation in addition to the poster.
There will be a total of 9 awards - 6 for oral presentation and 3 for poster presentation
- Kolkata-UK travel fellowship - A visit to a reputed breast surgery unit in UK as a observer
- Manipal - ABSI Cash Awards
- ABSICON 2018 Best Poster Awards
- An opportunity to attend AIIMS-UHNM (UK) cadaver course on 12th November 2018.